Welcome to the food corner of an absolute foodie !!

You will find Chinese, Indian, Italian, Asian, Thai, Desi and all continental cuisine with the perfect variety of all desserts and Beverages..

Foodie Adds

Monday 19 March 2012

My veggie fried rice!

I made this with leftover boiled rice I had in my fridge & took just 10 Min in total as I had frozen veg ...too.

So I used

A bowl of left over rice
butter/margarine 1tbspn
frozen veges (half a cup) any u like I added peas,carrots,sweet corn,green beans.
Chinese salt/flavor enhancer (a pinch)
soya sauce 2tblspn

Boil veges a bit (should still have crunch when u drain. put veges back to pan add butter and fry for a minute. add Chinese salt & soya sauce.fry for like 2 Min. add rice.mix well.simmer for 10 minutes.all done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment